The Leadership Intern opportunity is ideal for high school students entering grades 10, 11 or 12.
This opportunity builds leadership skills through formalized training and practical experience, introduces entrepreneurial and intellectual property concepts, strengthens college applications and provides a meaningful setting to complete required volunteer hours.
The Leadership Intern serves as a role model to participants, mentor to Counselors-in-Training (CIT) and primary liaison between parents and the program’s Director. Leadership Interns represent the Camp Invention program and brand. They help create an environment of fun, learn strategies to encourage collaborative learning, build the trust and respect of parents and assist in providing a safe environment for participants. It is often the role of an outstanding Leadership Intern that makes the Camp Invention experience most memorable for participants.
- Camp Invention will be held at Pattison Elementary school June 13-16, 2016
- Must complete online training before the week of the program
- Must complete a post program review
- Must be available prior to the program’s start date for training and set-up (6/9)
- Must be available for entire length and duration of the program (our schedule is
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a 1/2 day on Thursday 6/9)
- Must be able to follow all Camp Invention rules of conduct and safety guidelines