Be Bold! Think Big! Never Give Up!
This summer, GT students entering 6th - 8th grade (current 5-7 graders) can attend Invention Project to spend time exploring how things work and creating their own original inventions. During this fun and high-energy program, you’ll team up to make the impossible possible.
This program is being offered by KPGT and local educators exclusively for students in the Katy ISD Challenge program. Invention Project programs inspire confidence in curious children like yours - not just for a day or a week, but for a lifetime!
- Design & prototype smart gear
- Engage as a leader, developer, or business owner
- Build and battle mini-bots
- Discover your innovation style and creative personality
- Create marketing and advertising concepts
- Learn what it takes to kick start a business and simulate a product launch
- Download printable flyer
June 4-7, 2018 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Robert R. Shaw Center for STEAM
1730 Katyland Dr. (map)
$280 per student
Registration is currently open for KPGT Members.
Not a member yet? Join now to enjoy event pre-registration and other benefits while supporting gifted education in Katy.