Be Bold! Think Big! Never Give Up!
This summer, GT students entering seventh and eighth grade can attend Invention Project to spend time exploring how things work and creating their own original inventions. This program is being offered by KPGT and local educators exclusively for students in the Katy ISD Challenge program. Invention Project programs inspire confidence in curious children like yours - not just for a day or a week, but for a lifetime! (Download printable flyer)
- Design & prototype smart gear
- Engage as a leader, developer, or business owner
- Build and battle mini-bots
- Discover your innovation style and creative personality
- Create marketing and advertising concepts
- Learn what it takes to kick start a business and simulate a product launch
June 12-15, 2017 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Robert R. Shaw Center for STEAM
1730 Katyland Dr.
$280 per student