Sponsored by KPGT,
Katy ISD Department of Gifted/Talented and Advanced Academics,
and You Can Do the Cube
Katy ISD GT students in grades 3-8 are invited to join us for a math and art event. Learn to solve a Rubik's Cube and use it to create a mosaic picture!
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Robert R. Shaw Center for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics
1730 Katyland Dr, Katy, TX 77493 (map)
SPACE IS LIMITED -- Registration required for this free event
PASSWORD IS: KPGT
Open registration begins November 27.
For early registration and other benefits, join KPGT today.
- Open to KISD GT students ONLY in grades 3-8.
- Only students need to register, adults do not need a ticket.
- Parent/adult of 3-5th grade students must remain onsite; one adult for up to 5 students.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
- Due to space and safety considerations, no siblings or strollers will be allowed. Please arrange childcare for non-participating children or arrange for your GT child to be accompanied by another responsible adult.