2017-2018 Scholarship Application
Katy Parents of the Gifted and Talented, Inc., is proud to be offering its annual scholarship opportunity to graduating seniors who have participated in the GT program in both elementary and secondary schools. The recipient will be recognized during the annual meeting of KPGT in May 2018, and will be invited to read their essay at that time. Monetary award will be issued to the student when the student provides a copy of invoice: reimbursement will be made only for college-related expenses, such as books, meal plans, tuition, fees, etc. This is a one time, $500 scholarship. Submission deadline is March 1, 2018.
- At least one full year participation in "Challenge" program in a KISD Elementary School
- Currently enrolled in the GT Program at secondary level
- High school senior, currently enrolled in KISD
- Eligible for graduation May 2018
- No history of disciplinary action
- Entering College no later than January 2019
- Family Membership in KPGT is required for application. Students can request a waiver form membership in cases of financial need. Membership form can be found here. You may submit in advance, or print and mail the membership form and payment with the scholarship application.
Entries must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2018. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com