Meet the Board!
At Large Member
Director of Events
Terms of Office
The Board of Directors shall consist of the Officers:
Elections for the officer positions are as follows:
- Vice President-Membership
- Vice President- Liaison Director
- and as many additional Board positions, as the Officers deem necessary.
Terms of office for Officers is two years. The positions of President, VP-Liaison Director shall be elected in the spring of even-numbered years. The positions of VP-Membership, Secretary, and Treasurer shall be elected in the spring of odd numbered years. No Officer shall be eligible to be elected to serve in the same office for two consecutive terms.
At least two-thirds of individuals serving as Officers and Board members shall be parents of KISD GT students.
All Officers shall:
- Attend all meetings of the organization
- Have access to the current copy of the KPGT bylaws, Standing Rules, and Position Descriptions
- Perform the duties outlined in these bylaws and their current respective Position Descriptions
- Deliver to their successors or the president all official materials within fifteen (15) days following the date at which their successors assume their duties